Debt Recovery Hub for Automated Decision Making in Collectioncs
Welcome to our information hub for those looking to automate decision tasks in debt recovery for consumer lending.
Our focus is on utilizing data-driven strategies and decision engines to effectively manage and recover consumer debt.
Here, you will find a range of resources and information on automating various aspects of the debt recovery process.
Whether you are a seasoned professional in the consumer lending industry or are just starting out, we hope that this hub serves as a valuable resource for optimizing and streamlining your debt recovery efforts through automation.
- Collections in consumer lending
- Tools and Communication Strategies
- Key Metrics & Collections Efficiency
- Tracking and Managing Promise to Pay
- Segmented pre-collection activity
- What Collections Agents Should Avoid
- Analyzing a Sample Call Script
- Outsourcing vs. Insourcing Debt Collection
- Selling Debts in Consumer Finance
- Estimating the Costs of the Collections Process