Consumer Lending Hub for Automated Decision Making
In consumer lending, the decision-making is focused on several areas - anti-fraud, loan underwriting, credit limit setting, cross-/up selling, portfolio management, and debt recovery. Each of the areas can be automated by a data-driven company with a help of a decision engine.
If you are new to consumer lending and are planning to set up a consumer lending business, you can learn more from our overview.
This is a hub of topics related to decision-making in some of the areas of consumer lending.
- Preventing Identity Fraud
- Setting up anti-fraud rules
- Securing Your Lending App with Advanced Techniques
- How to set up the approval process
- Setting up eligibility rules
- Interest rate - Risk-Based Pricing
- Alternative data in credit scoring
- Step by Step Guide to Automating the Loan Approval Process